Skip to content

Pelagic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United States

Everything posted by Pelagic

  1. Hello, I have been diving a long time, NAUI certification in the late '70s. I'm a PADI Master Instructor, stopped teaching a couple of years ago. I started photography with my Dad's Nikonos II and flashbulbs. I saw one in a museum a while back. Right now I have a Nikon D300, Sea & Sea YS-250 strobes and a Sea & Sea housing. I am looking for a new system, something a little more compact. Hauling the D300 and the strobes on a kayak is kind of a pain. --clark

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.