Everything posted by Eric Cheng
-
INON UFL-MR130 EFS60
For Sale $225.00 USAHere are some pictures of the lens in action, and pics taken by this actual lens: https://echeng.com/search?q=%22insect+eye%22&sort=relevance
-
INON UFL-MR130 EFS60
For Sale $225.00 USAFor sale: INON UFL-MR130 EFS60 Semi-fisheye relay lens built for the Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro on APS-C DSLRs. Provides a 130.17° underwater field …
-
ReefNet SubSee SS-10 Magnifier (qty 2)
Free USAHi, all. They have been claimed! I'm glad to see them getting new homes.
-
Fisheye FIX UWL-28M52
For Sale $158.00 USAFor sale: Fisheye FIX UWL-28M52 M52-mount wet fisheye conversion lens for compact cameras with 28mm-equivalent lenses, including Olympus TG-series ca…
-
ReefNet SubSee SS-10 Magnifier (qty 2)
Free USAFor a good home: ReefNet SubSee SS-10 Magnifier (2 available) 67mm-thread wet diopter, 52mm air-sealed four-element optic, up to ~3.5x magnification.…
-
Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes
For Sale $609.00 USAFor sale: Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes (3 available) GN32, 80° native beam / 100° with diffuser, DS-TTL II, 4xAA batteries, 100m rated. Condition: Used; g…
-
Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobe
For Sale $405.00 USAFor sale: Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobe GN32, 80° native beam / 100° with Diffuser 100 / 120° with Diffuser 120, DS-TTL II, illuminated rear panel, 4xAA bat…
-
Nauticam SMC-1 Super Macro Converter
For Sale $293.00 USAFor sale: Nauticam SMC-1 Super Macro Converter. 67mm wet-mount, ~2.3x magnification on a 100/105mm macro lens, roughly 50–100mm working distance, dep…
-
The History of Digital Underwater Photography
Hi, everyone. Yes, please submit feedback if you see issues! It's definitely not 100% accurate. In a later phase if/when the current Wetpixel server goes down, I may decide to host and serve the actual articles and link them from the wiki. That way there would be a true archive online with the wiki sitting on top of it. Thanks for taking on the community here at Waterpixels!
-
Greetings!
Hi, everyone. I've been out of the industry for a long time--glad to see WaterPixels launch! I was an underwater photographer for years and built Wetpixel (long story filled with mostly good stories--I haven't been part of the brand for many years and have been sad to read about its current path). I have a very old portfolio over at http://echengphoto.com.