Skip to content

Jantina

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    Netherlands

Everything posted by Jantina

  1. Hi guys! My name is Jantina. I dive mostly in the Netherlands, but also in warmer ánd colder waters abroad. I own a Z8 in a Nauticam housing with the 24-50 mm lens, 60 mm lens and currently on the lookout for a port for the 8-15 mm. I started writing a blog about destinations and photography with a similar name: www.waterpixels.nl 😄 Love to be here, hope to read a lot and ofcourse, post where ever i can contribute!
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.