Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy Bday y'old Fart!

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy Bday y'old Fart!

7 posts
  1. Yer only 40?

     

    Damn son, thats a rough 40 years....ha! Andre is older than you! (no one said you had to be kind to someone on their bday...)

     

    Guess this will find you down at Kramers tying one on.

     

    Have a good one

     

    M

  2. Mike please note that in the UK it is no longer allowable to be either sexist nor ageist. Therefore you can call someone a fart but not an old fart. You can never call anyone an old woman!

  3. Thats good JOhn cuz Mark's an old Pommie just like you....without the mustache

     

    ;)

  4. Would that be Mark Thorpe from the beautiful island of palau.??

     

    If so Happy Bday..I met Mark when he was in Yap back in Feb 2002. He looked like he was about 50 years old back then (ha,ha) Well we did leave him asleep on a bar at the local disco(?) shack...

     

    If it's you happy birthday mate. See you in the blue somewhere or in another bar.

     

    Your round by the way..

     

    All the best

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Well we did leave him asleep on a bar at the local disco(?) shack...

     

     

     

     

    YEp, thats definitely Thorpe from that description....

     

    I wonder if he is going to read this one of these days...

  6. Birthday grreting? in May? My day ain't 'til October, must've got yer knickers in a twist matey.

     

    Now that I know the kind of greetings to expect I'll be best prepared with some witty comments. Thanks Mike for your morale support and Dean, coming from the guy who is living proof that genetic engineering is a ways from being perfected, thanks for your wonderful summary of an evening in your presence. FYI I was actually working on a project to film wood lice and was doing some research into their burrowing habits on that particular bar! Needless to say that after a few more attempts I nailed the footage, shook off the strange headaches that seemed to plight me after such forays and moved on to Palau.

     

    The limestone sands of Palau have a terrific rejuvenation quality and as such I am now plagued with constant questioning whenever I frequent the local watering holes for proof of ID! The line for Milk at my Junior High school was never this tough!!

     

    Cheers ya bunch of misfits, degenerates and hoodlums........ain't it great to be amongst kindred spirits?

     

    Mark.

  7. Bored Mark?!?! Looking through really old threads?!

     

    You will note that the date on this particular thread is actually from October 19.... yep, age def getting to you.....

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.