Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Mustard does it again !

Started by frogmansub ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Mustard does it again !

22 posts
  1. Congrats to Alex for winning the Animal Portraits category at the prestigious BG Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition.

     

    Now Alex, can you tell us more about it, and what was it about BBC presenters spilling their wine on your shirt at the award ceremony ? ;)

     

    JP

  2. Well done Alex! That is a hugely prestigious award! And the second one today....

     

    Getting sick of congratulating you.... ;)

     

    Now go get drunk and celebrate!

  3. Now go get drunk and celebrate!

     

    He's already done that yesterday ;):)

  4. He's already done that yesterday  ;)  :)

    So how is it that we don't have shots of this event here? :)

    Alex, congrats, its really a unique shot, well deserve the honor.

  5. Still caught up in all the associated events. It is crazy. Such as fuss is made about it. But it is a very cool event - and now I have been part of it I want to again.

     

    I have a winner in Animal Portraits - that I am very proud about as it is the biggest category. And I have a runner up in the Animal Behaviour (non birds and mammals), which is good too.

     

    My picture is everywhere - it is in several of the national papers here in the UK today - on all the official materials. I am fed up of looking at it, to be honest. Plus there is so much merchandise books, magazines, postcards etc. I have bags full of the stuff!

     

    I also had a very good time at the award ceremony last night - free beer and bad behaviour. And thanks to JP for picking up the pieces. I also went on to BSoUP last night and found out I was the joint winner of the Best of British Portfolio - which I was pretty chuffed with considering I don't dive in the UK!

     

    Alex

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  6. I don't care what you say Alex.

     

    OUTSTANDING!!

     

    An great honoUr for sure.

     

    Congrats

     

    Todd

  7. I now have a claim of fame ! I was with Alex on that dive when he shot the picture !

  8. CONGRATULATIONS Alex.

     

    Please pardon the pun

     

    " You certainly seem to be cutting the mustard "

     

    Hope to bump ( read stagger ) into you in Antibe.

     

    I'll be the at the bar with all the chicks - you'll find us no doubt !

     

    Peter :):D:D;):)

    Edited by pmooney
  9. a fantastic achievement Alex

     

    beers are on you ;)

     

    Steve

  10. Steve,

     

    Well done to you too for winning the BSoUP Focus-on final last night !

     

    JP

  11. Congrats Alex

     

    --Chris

  12. congratulations alex!!!!!

    looking forward to lift a glass or three in celebration in antibes ;)

    /paul

  13. Thanks again, everyone.

     

    It is really sinking in now and I have a big grin on my face. ;)

     

    Judging from the emails, text messages etc I have got today it is amazing how many people see the pictures (especially non-photographers).

     

    Alex

  14. It is really sinking in now and I have a big grin on my face. ;)

     

     

    Well deserved. Congrats again.

  15. Congrats, Alex!! You rule. ;)

  16. WTG Alex....

     

    Karl

  17. Congratulations Alex, the picture is really awesome !!!!

     

    Best regards,

     

    Marcelo Krause

  18. Just quickly stopping by I had to say this again. Congratulations Alex! That is a great shot, I really liked it from the first time I saw it.

     

    Luiz

  19. Awesome stuff!

     

    Congratulations Alex ;)

  20. Alex,

     

    How was the chocolate?

     

    Joe

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.