Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

BOO!!

Started by kdietz ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

BOO!!

12 posts
  1. BOO!!

     

    Coz_2004_060.jpg

    Edited by kdietz
  2. Sweeeet!!!

  3. Dude!

     

    I love it Karl. Looks like "Beaker"

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Nice. Very ghost-like. Though I think I would like it better as a vertical composition. :lol:

    Edited by acroporas
  5. Excellent!

  6. Nice.  Very ghost-like.  Though I think I would like it better as a vertical composition.

    My god we get critiqued on humourous images now as well !! :lol:
  7. My god we get critiqued on humourous images now as well !! :lol:

    Wait, it looks like you planted that on the other coral! Don't touch the coral!

    :D

  8. That's VERY cool!

     

    I'd have been chuckling into my reg about that one when I found it!

  9. My wife took this in Cozumel last year....I've been waiting all year for Halloween to post it :lol::D:D:D

     

    Karl

  10. Awesome!

  11. ROTFL :lol::D:D:D

  12. :lol::D:D
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.