Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

For those who speak Portuguese

Started by Rocha ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For those who speak Portuguese

7 posts
  1. Hi all, if you don't speak portuguese this is not for you! :lol: There is a new underwater photography forum starting, in Portuguese, so those that speak Portuguese can visit at:

     

    http://pt.caioborghoff.fot.br/forum/

  2. Precisa de uma criatura foro de ID!

  3. Viva!

     

    Obrigado Luiz. Vou seguir teu link.

     

    Desculpem ignorância do macaco: o que é critter?

     

    Obrigado,

    Carlos

  4. Carlos, critter = criatura! :lol:

     

    Leslie, I will give the suggestion of an ID forum! You just need the picture and locality, right? :D

  5. Carlos, critter = criatura! :lol:

     

    Leslie, I will give the suggestion of an ID forum! You just need the picture and locality, right? :D

     

    Yup, and hopefully no one will mind the occasional answer in English. Did I tell you that if a proposal gets funded I'll be able to do field work in Brasil? so it's great to know there's a UW resource for the area.

  6. I split the critter ID to the ID forum. Sorry for the intrusion but I thought it'd be more helpful to keep the topics separate.

  7. I split the critter ID to the ID forum. Sorry for the intrusion but I thought it'd be more helpful to keep the topics separate.

     

    thanks Dru, I agree. My mod powers are limited to Critter ID and C&E otherwise I would have done it.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.