Scuba Pro Twin Jets - awesome fins, great all round fin, virtually no effort required whilst taking pictures, good fins in current, foot pocket makes excellent place to store mask between dives.
I started using Mares Plana Avantis - but would not go back! (Had to on a recent dive - used more effort, burned through my tank in half the time I usually would - this is a good enough reason for me to stick with my twin jets!)
Something else that I've found is that the material of the fin is so soft I can wear the fins without booties too - my toes stick out the end, but what the hey!
the only down side that I have found with these fins is that the strap clip is not a standard configuration, so if it breaks and you are far from a dealer with spare clips in stock (this is the side that is attached to the fin it's self) you will find it difficult to get a replacement.
Kay Wilson,
Indigo Dive,
St. Vincent.
By the way these come in a bright candy pink color (know that this color was made) and a very bright yellow, as well as standard black, blue and gray.