Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Need Filter Help Please

Started by ajgun ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Filter Help Please

2 posts
  1. I'm new at underwater video and have a pretty basic setup, Sony TRV33 and L&M Stingray Sport III. As the housing has no optics, are their any color correction filters I can use on the camera or the housing

     

    Thanks

  2. I'm new at underwater video and have a pretty basic setup, Sony TRV33 and L&M Stingray Sport III.  As the housing has no optics, are their any color correction filters I can use on the camera or the housing

     

    Thanks

    You can get one for the camera at UR/Pro. I don't think there's a filter for the housing since it's a flat port.

     

    http://www.urprofilters.com

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.