Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

In Need Of A REAL Education

Started by laz217 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

In Need Of A REAL Education

4 posts
  1. Another idiot makes the headlines:

     

    Shark shrine in Jaws fan's home is really some fin else

     

    I don't know what I found more educational about this article... The fact that I just found out sharks are really "mammals" [LOL!] or that this moron thinks he's educating the public by collecting shark jaws.

     

    I wish this guy lived near me... I'd give him a real good educational beating! <g>

  2. :(
  3. What is amazed me again and again with that kind of articles is the ignorance of the reporters, not only in some net sites but also in the daily respected newspapers and so.

  4. What is amazed me again and again with that kind of articles is the ignorance of the reporters, not only in some net sites but also in the daily respected newspapers and so.

    <mildly offended> Hey!

     

    Allright <hangs head>... I guess I have to agree this is the case for some of the deadline-pressured reporters, after interviewing folks who don't say much...there's three sides to every story, after all...

     

    All the best, James

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.