Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Nikon View 6.2.7

Started by Rocha ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon View 6.2.7

6 posts
  1. Thanks Luiz!

  2. I say: abandon this antiquated piece of software and switch to Bibble! :D:)

  3. I say: abandon this antiquated piece of software and switch to Bibble!  :D  :)

     

    Just curious have you compared Bibble to Rawshooter Premium?

  4. I'm planning to, Dave. Just didn't have the opportunity earlier. So far, I've used Nikon Capture / Nikon View, Photoshop Raw Converter and Bibble, and the latter beats the other 2 hands down...

  5. I have to test many raw converters and on the end I have 3 favorites

     

    Bibble

    Rawshooter Premium

    Capture One

     

    In Bibble and Rawshooter I love the colors. Capture One is a king in terms a skincolors underwater and becauce I shoot freedivers I offen use Capture One

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.