Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

help got 1000 to spend

Started by robertgoldsmith ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

help got 1000 to spend

3 posts
  1. hi i have a 1000 to spend want a digatal camera housing and strobe want something like a nikon coolpix s3 nikon housing and sunpak g strobe or a sony n1 i am just starting out any help would be great ! what camera housig etc u recomened thank u !

  2. Hi Robert, welcome to wetpixel!

     

    I don't recommend the g-flash, as I read some negative reviews about it. For some good suggestions on compacts and housings, look here:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11085

     

    For a compact, I would consider Inon strobes for their compact size. For more info about Inon, look here:

     

    http://inonamerica.com/

     

    I hope this helps,

     

    Luiz

  3. thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.