Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anonymous holiday card

Started by echeng ·

  • 20Posts
  • 20Replies

Read-only discussion

Anonymous holiday card

20 posts
  1. I hesitate to post this here, but couldn't resist. Received it in my mailbox from someone:

     

    shark-seasonsgreetings05.jpg

     

    Feel free to flame me, if you are on the opposite side of the fence. :)

  2. If they are what I think they are (Bull sharks) then its her own fault and OM is not going to save her :)

     

    ted

  3. Ok the only controversy i see here is .. is that a guy or a girl ...

     

    i see Elli and Ted went with girl because of what looks like a bikini top strap.

     

    I dont see a neck part to that strap .. and the body looks like a guy ...

     

    so is it Pat or is it Pat ?

     

    but i think thats hilarious as it looks just like the image from that video on shark week where the sharks bit that guys legs ... call me british but that makes me laugh !

  4. British...

     

    I love sharks..

  5. Hey you lot !!!

     

    That's a geezer with a bra. There is nothing wrong with that. When your a bit over weight the boobs start to head south. So wearing a bra helps. Well thats what my dad said when i caught him wearing my mums clothes.???

     

    Love the photo

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    P.S...BRITISH !!!

  6. but i think thats hilarious as it looks just like the image from that video on shark week where the sharks bit that guys legs ... call me british but that makes me laugh !

    Now we're catching on...
  7. ...and heres a shot of Eric Ritter taken from a different angle:

    post-4197-1135335644_thumb.jpg

  8. So are you saying that this is a pic of some dude wearing the famous Seinfeld "MAN BRA?" Nice!

     

    Joe

  9. Joe! That's the "Bro" or "Manzier" to you.

     

    I 'get' the photo but I don't think many people here do - hint "think like a shark."

     

    Cheers

    James

  10. I stand corrected, James. Manzier is correct. Have any of you heard about the nut bra?

     

    Joe

  11. I want to know if any fish were harmed in the capture of that image?

     

    :)

  12. Bad mike...don't say that...

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  13. I hear the nut bra monitors your heart rate so you can somehow commune with the sharks.

  14. looking at the pic again, he, she or it with a bra or not could make mince meat out of those poor fish. But I`ve heard that there are very big girls in Canada.

     

     

    Ted...PS. also British.

  15. what ... so the nut bra i have just ordered won't lift push together my nuts to create better nut clevage ?

     

    manzier ... it's a strapless manzier or bro though !!! not much support .. more for night wear etiqette no ?

     

    still ... i laughed again remembering shark week ... CHOMP !

     

    I always liked the interview ... ' it just happened out of the blue .. i was standing in shallow water with lots of sharks ... and i don't know why but they ate me !!' .... duh you don't say .... a predator predated. (is that a word .... oooh i can see a new sub forum ... silly candid moments underwater ... show us the dumbest diving moments captured in a photo !!!

  16. looking at the pic again, he, she or it with a bra or not could make mince meat out of those poor fish. But I`ve heard that there are very big girls in Canada.

    Ted...PS. also British.

     

     

    Damn Poms, think they are funny makin fun of colonials... :)

  17. Jeez and I had just blocked out that nut bra vision. It haunts me again. I should find that email, it cracked me up. :)

  18. The incident depicted really deserves to be in the Darwin Awards this year, and if there had been a bit more of an angle to the dangle, it might have made it... and given Ritter the distinction of begin removed from the gene pool without actually dying. I would have paid money to see that.

  19. If anyone is interested in seeing the nut bra file, it's about 3-4megs. Email me privately and I will send it to you. It is a crack up.

     

    Joe

  20. Hi all,

     

    I am partial to the Gonad holster.. Razor wire design, fashioned from marine grade steel.. Lifts, shaves and cuts... Amazing :P:blink::(;)

     

    I'm wearing on as i type :( ...

     

    Happy new (ouch) year...

     

    Dive (oowww) safe

     

    DeanB (ummmm)

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.