Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Image copyright or watermark

Started by onokai ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Image copyright or watermark

3 posts
  1. I'm looking for the threads which awhile ago told about these options . I am in need of this software. Any body rememeber these?? Mark

     

    OK I found the links . Took a few tries. Found the one for mac. Mark

    Edited by onokai
  2. Ahh man....and i just went and found one too!!! :)

     

    For the record, the easiest way to find old threads is to use the search button at the top right, just type in a key word, like "copyright" and a list of relevent threads will come up.

     

    Copyright Stuff

     

    Thats the one i found

  3. Here's the good, easy and cheap ($20) one I use, and it's available for PC or Mac:

     

    iWatermark

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.