Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Help me for a photo contest !

Started by Claustro ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Help me for a photo contest !

8 posts
  1. Hi at all ,

    I sent my shots to the Dan photocontest.

    I ask you to take a look at my shoot and and if you'll think that my shoots worth a vote.. vote me.

    Oterwhise vote the best photo for you even if not mine but please stop the fake vote to let people like Marconcini Francesca (16 votes and take a look at her shoots) win. :lol:

     

    My name is Andrea Giannozzi

     

    Thank you and excuse me for this topic , maybe too much self promoting ;-) :)

    This is the link http://photocontest.daneurope.org/photocontest/

     

    Andrea

    Edited by Claustro
  2. Nice shots.

     

    Joe

  3. Thank you Joe I am a beginner and your support is very appreciated :(:D

  4. "Marconcini Francesca (16 votes and take a look at her shoots) win."

     

    Maybe blurry overexposed clownfish in a poor composition appeal to some...haha.

     

    BTW, Nice clownfish shot...I particularly liked the pose he gave you.

  5. BTW, Nice clownfish shot...I particularly liked the pose he gave you.

     

     

    Thank you ce4jesus for your comment U are right technically the photo is nothing special..but the fish gave me a big help taking a special pose for me ;-)

     

    Bye

    Andrea

  6. Hello Andrea,

    Very nice shot you have there.

    Do not take this competitions too seriously, this one particularly have nothing with quality, I sow there in the past some really very bar shots that won or got a high rank.

  7. Thank you Arnon for your feed back.

    You are right I don't care about the web vote I sent the photo just for curiosity :D

     

    Bye

    Andrea

  8. Thank you ce4jesus for your comment U are right technically the photo is nothing special..but the fish gave me a big help taking a special pose for me ;-)

     

    Andrea,

    I was actually referring to the terrible clownfish shot taken by the other artist that was, at the time, winning that supposed contest. I found your picture a delight. I wish I could do as well.

     

    Gary.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.