Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Mimic Octopus distribution

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Mimic Octopus distribution

24 posts
  1. Taken in Anilao, Batangas, Philippines...

     

    trying to upload the picture but can't... i never really succeeded in uploading pictures in this website...

     

    can anyone help me out?

     

    generally i see this wonderpuss or mimic octopus in anilao

    Edited by sioldan
  2. Are you getting a message that your file is too large. Keep it under 100KB, I had that problem.

    Jeff

  3. Wow, it's great now I have a little time on my hands and now have a faster connection here in Bali. At long last I'm now able to have a look through Wetpixel.

     

    This is a great way to take a look at certain species and their variables in different regions.

     

    This is a wonderpuss from the Alor region.

     

    Check out my new Cephalopod Gallery please feel free to give me some feedback on it...

    I've also added a Frogfish Gallery, Seahorse & Pipefish Gallery, Scorpionfish Family Gallery and a NEW DESTINATION area gallery!

    post-5023-1154579938_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Graham Abbott
  4. how do i post my pics of a mimic in taba, EGYPT!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.