Hi all,
Tested my A1 up at the cove today. First of all BLOODY HELL !! that was cold.
2.5oc ![]()
We were in there for all of 25mins, Brrrrr... 1, lousy pike as well.
I was using my old Dive buddy plus with 'A1' wedged in with a sock
which was a bit of an arse as it moved a few times. But I was happy with the first attempt.
I was at 6metres and using the outdoor W/B mode with the W/B shift on +2. Your going to have to trust me on this because at the moment I can only watch it through the flip out monitor but its promising. My blue water filter was to much for it, red washout, so it was straight through the .55 lens. which worked fine. As soon as I get some editing software sorted I'll report back. But as I said looks good at the first hurdle.
Cannot wait for a decent housing with access to more controls.
Viz was about 2-3metres.
Quick question:
Which editing software. Sony vegas or Premiere pro 1.5 / 2.0. I've never used Sony but have already got Premiere 6. Though I've heard Vegas is good.
Oh yeah looks pretty good on DVCAM mode as well. ![]()
Good bye to my old friend TRV950.
Dive safe
DeanB