Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New Member - Saying Hello

Started by gstroupe ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New Member - Saying Hello

4 posts
  1. Just a new member to wetpixel saying hello. I am planning my trip to Turks and Caicos later this month to get my new rig wet! I will probably be asking lots of questions in preparation for the trip...just a warning :) .

  2. Welcome Gordon....it's about time that you got it wet :):(

     

    Karl

  3. Welcome Gordon....it's about time that you got it wet  :)  :(

     

    Karl

     

    I know...I know...these rigs are not cheap (although you got me off on a very nice start). I will be going with 2 lenses 15mm Sigma and 60mm Nikon, one DS-125 Strobe, and 2 ports (1 flat, 1 6" dome). I am so excited, I've been reading everything I can get my hands on.

  4. WElcome Gordon, good to have you here

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.