Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

APPY BDAY MIKE !!!

Started by DeanB ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

APPY BDAY MIKE !!!

12 posts
  1. 34 :):o:D;)

     

    34 :lol::lol: yeah right ;)

     

    Have a beer or two on me...

     

    Another fellow Piscean, good man.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. Have a good one Mike! Have a few Hinano for me (is it popular down there?).

     

    Luiz

    Edited by Rocha
  3. happy b'day mike!!!

     

    hope you go celebrate in style towards the north of the island :)

  4. Thanks all!!!

     

    Hinano Luiz?!?!

     

    How about Bud LIght!

  5. Hope you have a good one Mike.....give yourself a D2X?

     

    Karl

  6. Mike,

     

    Is your B-day the 9th?

     

    Joe

  7. Mike,

     

    I just looked at your profile...you have the same B-day as me (3/9) but I was not born in 1972 <_< Happy B-day bud.

     

    Joe

  8. Yes Joe, the 9th.....

     

    Looking for your long lost son?! :):o

     

    And thanks Karl! I gave myself a rum and coke.... :D

  9. BTW, as I write this I am sipping a beer and having pizza and wings. Do they make hotwings in Yap? Yummm.

  10. Mike,

     

    I just looked at your profile...you have the same B-day as me (3/9) but I was not born in 1972 <_<  Happy B-day bud.

     

    Joe

     

     

    Aha!!! Good on ya Joe! Happy birthday to you too! Have a drink on me!

  11. I will have a drink with you but never on you :D:) Now my wife says she has to ge to Yap to meet what could be my illigetimate. son... :o

     

    Joe

    Edited by Kelpfish
  12. Of course that is if I could deliver the "package" at age 11.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.