Hey James where did you see a E20 fpr $900.00?
Nemo
Read-only discussion
Hey James where did you see a E20 fpr $900.00?
Nemo
I have just noted from the previous link that the camera is labelled as a USA E20?
Does anybody know if this relates purely to the USA warranty or is there something in the construction/operation that renders it useless outside US? Possible power/voltage compatability?
Any ideas?
Mark H
It's usually just the warranty or repair service.
The camera doesn't cease to function the minute it crosses the border...![]()
Cheers
James
Thats OK then, thanks.
I have just noticed that cameratopia http://www.cameratopia.com/prodshelf.asp?dept_id=1085 are now selling for $829 !!!
At this price I will upgrade from my E10.
I'll have a word with my overseas agent on this (Yahsemtough)....lol
Mark H
Hi!
There is a significant difference between US and European versions of the E10/E20. It's the -P and -N, standing for PAL and NTSC. If you want to be able to view pictures on a TV or video beamer straight from the camera you need the right video signal.
US standard is NTSC, most parts of Europe stick to PAL.
All other features are identical.
Helge ;-)=)
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.