Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Camera Insurance?

Started by Soulfish ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera Insurance?

6 posts
  1. Who would you guys recomend for insurance on your underwater digital SLR systems? What should I look for in a insurance company? What are the yearly fees? Any info would be great. :P

  2. There is a huge thread about this issue.

    Go to: Forums > The Galley > Best of Wetpixel > Tips > Official Insurance Thread

  3. Who uses floater add-ons on their home owners? And with what agency? What stipulations do you include in that floater?

     

     

     

    Joe

  4. I have whats called in California scheduled property. That is a list of gear with values that I set. It is a seperate list from homeowners. They pay that price for lost or stolen or flooded. I have had many a repair covered by this when Nikon fixed the bodys or lens or whatever -State Farm reimburses me for the bill. The value I set is always below replacement value as the premuims get high if the list gets to pricey. The is for 24/7 yeararound coverage. . not sure how this stacks up to the Dan and other guys gear coverage's. I update this list as things age or are bought and sold. My old gear has no coverage things like housings and older camera bodies from the 80's . This bill has been high considering it's been running since 1983. Mark

  5. Guys -- please use the existing thread.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.