This is forum space for the Palau Digital Shootout 2006. Palau is fun.
I'm posting a daily webcast here:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/palau-digit...-daily-webcast/
Read-only discussion
This is forum space for the Palau Digital Shootout 2006. Palau is fun.
I'm posting a daily webcast here:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/palau-digit...-daily-webcast/
daily my butt!!!
I have been looking for this for a week!
Now go back to Kramers and kick Rene in the butt and have a drink!
Looks like fun ![]()
Pseudo-daily! We're only on day 3 for the guests. No need to webcast staff prep days. ![]()
Say hi to Watt for me!
Pseudo-daily! We're only on day 3 for the guests. No need to webcast staff prep days.![]()
Actually, web reports would be a lot more interesting if you did them later in the evenin after alcohol consumption.... ![]()
I'll help you out when you get here.... ![]()
![]()
![]()
Nah !!! Looks boring, now wheres my torch & dry suit
<_<
Definatley takes me back to March 2002..What a trip B)
Got to go back soon. Anybody lend me a fiver.. ![]()
Looks the biz.
Dive safe
DeanB
Hi There,.
Daniel at Sam's sent me your link. What great shots!. I was in Palau a few weeks ago. I am glad to see you are taking care of the crew and getting them into as much trouble as we did-they are ALL such great people! Can't wait to go back . . .
Adios from Chilly California ![]()
Amanda
![]()
Hey, guys! I've just uploaded the final update for this year's shootout, which covers the optional Yap extension:
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/palau-digit...aily-webcast/P7
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.