Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sunball POTW swept by film !

Started by herbko ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sunball POTW swept by film !

5 posts
  1. The 3 top places of the Sunball POTW are film shots!

     

    Come on people. Get to work!

     

    Edit: I just checked further. It's worst than that. Top 5 and 6 of the top 7 are film shots.

    Edited by herbko
  2. Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

  3. Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

    <spews Coke all over keyboard and monitor>

     

     

    All the best, James

  4. That gives me a good excuse to keep one of my housed nikon n90s/F90X systems. (I'm currently waiting for my Aquatica D200 housing to arrive. Then my underwater digital learning curve starts.)

     

    What causes the major difference between sun balls shot with film and those shot digitally?

  5. I guess film ain't dead! :)

    Tom

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.