One of the nice features of Nikon DLSRs over other brands is that they will allow you to shoot rear curtain (2nd curtain) flash synch with underwater strobes. I wouldn't want to use rear curtain for every shot - but it is nice to switch it on from time to time when the situation calls for it.

I am not a D200 owner, but as far as I am aware the button that you press to change flash mode on the D200 is this one (marked with the flash symbol):

I should note that this image is linked from DPReview.
Anyway, my point is that this button is very awkward to reach through a housing - and I may be wrong - but on all the D200 housings I have seen with my own eyes (Subal, Sea & Sea and Hugyfot) there is not a control for this fairly important button. Also there also does not seem to be a control on the other housings I have seen - only in pictures (Ikelite & Nexus).
I guess I have 2 questions:
1) Can the flash mode (e.g. normal, slow synch, rear curtain, red eye etc) be adjusted through the menu controls on the camera?
2) Am I wrong about any of these housings? Do they provide a mechanical control for flash mode?
Alex