Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

My setup - Fuji S2Pro, Ike Housing, etc

Started by marriard ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

My setup - Fuji S2Pro, Ike Housing, etc

21 posts
  1. I think the Fuji focussing system is FAR superior to the 35mm 90x/s and as a result the lens may not be inclined to hunt so much.

     

    I believe they are same. The Fuji uses the Nikon N80 based body with Nikon's CAM900 AF.

     

    I believe it hunts more because the lens, besides being longer than the 60mm, actually changes focal length from 85mm-105mm.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.