Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

interlaced to progressive conversion

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 42Posts
  • 42Replies

Read-only discussion

interlaced to progressive conversion

42 posts
  1. Wagsy,

    Have you had any problems with the MISFIRE plug ins found in the Magic Bullet Suite? Which MBS are you using, the one for AE or FCP or ?

    I am working on a review of Instant HD and was speaking to tech support yesterday. I told him the Look Suite plug ins were wonderful but that Misfire was causing all kinds of problems. He admitted that that had occurred to him as well and that they were hoping to fix the bugs. I just took the Misfire out of my plug ins folder.

    Steve B)

  2. Steve.

     

    I downloaded the latest Magic Bullet Suite for Premere Pro and the MISFIRE plug ins seem to work fine my end. Most of the effects would play back fine in draft preview mode even the deinterlacer. Will give it a go in HDV mode as I only looked at in in DV mode.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.