Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

ADEX Asia Dive Expo 2006 Report

Started by echeng ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

ADEX Asia Dive Expo 2006 Report

11 posts
  1. Adex was indeed quite cool. Even us less wellknown people made quite a few contacts :rolleyes: It was great hanging out with Eric, Matthew (mattdiver), Peter (pmooney), Imran, Paul, Lena and others. And ofcourse the highlight was seeing Julie get 3rd (not 2nd Eric) place in portfolio awarded by Michael Aw.

     

    Until we meet again! :blink:

     

    Cor

  2. I love looking through the pix. Great to be able to put faces on so many names.

     

    Also it does make me want to go.

     

    Alex

  3. Was great meeting many of you. Hope to see you in Asia more often

     

    Cheers,

     

    Tony

  4. I also had a lot of fun over the weekend, and it was very nice indeed to meet all of you. Hope to see you again next year!

  5. What a great pleasure it was to spend quality time with a bunch like minded people.

     

    Meeting folks who I had corresponded with ( and equally all the new people I met )really put a new dimension on this show for me.

     

    See you all next year for sure.

     

    Peter

    Edited by pmooney
  6. Eric,

     

    That is very cool to see so many faces in that neck of the woods.

     

    Thanks for sharing.

     

    Joe

  7. I had a great time despite being pretty jet lagged. Oh, and thanks for editing out the picture of red-eyed demon girl! :)

  8. I had a great time despite being pretty jet lagged. Oh, and thanks for editing out the picture of red-eyed demon girl!    :)

     

     

    BOOOOO to Eric!

     

    I need to go to ADEX....

     

    I want to see Peter fall off a bench! hhaaha :angry:

  9. HI gang,

    It was nice to finally meet eric, cor and the gang. If you guys are ever in Singapore and need some help or just hang out.. Email or call me... cheers guys..

    Edited by imp
  10. Yeah,

     

    Apart from a few I know in Singapore like Matt and Nick its was great to meet other wetpixellers during ADEX 06.

     

    Great report Eric. Finally get to meet you in person enough though I did not get much chance to hang out with the boys. The film crew mob was amazing one team after another. Next time you're in Singapore you most welcome to drop by Scubacam....

     

    Cheers

     

    David

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.