Just realised this should be in the "Editing, Post Production, and Sharing" forum - can someone move for me please?
Hi all
I'm trying to export a HD movie created in iMovie HD (iM-HD) (latest version) back onto a miniDV tape in DV format.
The A1 is connected to the Mac and shows that it's ready to accept the feed as it's displaying "DVin" on the screen. Go to "Share" in iM-HD and then the transfer should commence...NOTHING!!!! Pop-up boxes keep appearing saying that it cannot find any devices even though in another iM-HD window it says it's there.
Any ideas / fixes???? iM-HD has so many bugs!
Also, the movie has been created in PAL but converted to NTSC. Once I get the export going, will I have any other PAL-NTSC problems? e.g.NTSC has 4:3 screen ratio while HDV has 16:9??? Colours???
Most urgent is how do I get my video now back into the DV tape????
Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance.
Col.