Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Tuna in oceanic fish cages

Started by anthp ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Tuna in oceanic fish cages

25 posts
  1. Fabulous Anthony! Congrats - Forbes no less!

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Yeah thanks heaps James.

     

    Forbes is a pretty new magazine dowununder.

     

    They have fairly significant distribution in the northern hemisphere, but have only recently started to crack the Australian market.

     

    I've been meaning to say that your work from the Bahamas is absolutely incredible! One day, when I start getting gigs like this more regularly, I might have enough cash to come and join you guys there.

     

    Thanks again for the kind words.

  3. Congratulations Anthony!!

     

    I am sorry to say that I can´t see the slideshow...it will not redirect me...

  4. Thanks David,

     

    I had some trouble with the Forbes website redirecting me too.

     

    You might try this link and see if it works.

     

    Forbes magazine slideshow

     

    Failing that, there is always my website...

    Edited by anthp
  5. Anthony,

    Nice stuff mate. I was down there to catch the pointers hitting the net and also catch those cowboys shooting them. They didn't like that last part. :blink:

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.