Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEPP

Started by Kelpfish ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

DEPP

12 posts
  1. I was getting ready to renew my camera insurance and noticed that DEPP is nowhere to be found. Maybe I missed something here, but did they fold? I changed homeowners insurance and they will cover all of my gear EXCEPT flooding. I was hoping that either DEPP or DAN offered only flood coverage and not mandatory theft.

     

    Also, would anyone in the U.S. be willing to scan and email me their "camera floater" policy that specifically states that it covers flooding? I am working with Farmers insurance to get a floater add-on to cover floods and they are wanting to see the verbiage for such a special policy.

     

    Email me privately at joediver@earthlink.net

     

    I appreciate your assistance.

     

    Thanks, folks.

     

    Joe

  2. Hi Joe,

     

    They filled a claim for me in January when my gear was stole. Don't know their current status though.

     

    Their website is http://equipmentprotection.com

     

    Cheers

    James

    Edited by james
  3. James,

     

    Although I aint mike, thanks.

     

    The link does not work nor are they found on the Internet when you put in DEPP equipment protection program.

     

    thanks.

     

    Joe

  4. Whoops, post edited.

     

    Well, I hope they didn't go out of biz because I sent them a pretty good-sized renewal payment last month!

     

    James

  5. We renewed our insurance less than 2 weeks ago. Email contact only though.

     

    Cor

  6. I don't know what's up with the web site, but we've been in regular contact with the folks at DEPP handling claims this week.

  7. Whew! Does anyone have an email for them? I need to update my policy, and was about to today when I saw this thread. Please PM me if you have a contact email.

    Thanks,

    Marli

  8. I work w/ Sandy who is think is her first name at equipmentprotection.com

     

    I don't want to post it here as the web spiders will get it and REALLY ruin her day :-)

     

    DEPP was really great in settling my claim - months faster than my homeowners.

     

    Cheers

    James

  9. Seems Google has the wrong URL. Here it is.

    http://www.awryinc.com/

    It's working, and I could access my policy information.

    On that note, it's a really good idea to have a copy printed of your coverage.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  10. They filled a claim for me in January when my gear was stole.  Don't know their current status though.

    your gear was stolen??? :)

     

    I must have missed that post. sorry to hear about that but I'm glad insurance covered it for you. Did you get 100% replacement value?

     

    Marty

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.