Hi all, I just start to put this stuff together.
http://homepage.mac.com/maischan/mazu-dive...eTheater22.html
Please let me know what you think of the contents ![]()
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by maischan ·
Read-only discussion
Hi all, I just start to put this stuff together.
http://homepage.mac.com/maischan/mazu-dive...eTheater22.html
Please let me know what you think of the contents ![]()
Nice little clip there, well done.
What did you shoot it with and where were you?
It was in Indonesia
I'm usind a Sony TRV 950 with a L&M housing.
Wags,
Christophe is using the best damn trv950 and housing on the market today...it even is a signature shawnh edition:) Christophe, nice work and enjoyed chatting tonight. we'll see you in singapore and welcome to wetpixel. I shoudl introduce you to my buddy Nick J (also in Singapore)....help...little Singapore is now taking over Wetpixel;)
-Shawn
Damn singies.....
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.