Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Naked Girls

Started by wagsy ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Naked Girls

22 posts
  1. :unsure: har har fooled you all, this post probably now will break the record in views.

     

    No... just wanted to say here is a clip of the dive we did today.

    It was with the Phenom in natural light using the manual WB mod I made.

    There is no way one can achive this result using EWB on the housing.

     

    I have not adjusted colour in any way when I put it together, it's as I shot it and look, no vignetting either :D

     

    Here it is 7 meg wmv file

     

    I have a larger 134 meg version that's loading up soon.

  2. Maybe fooled, but definately not disapointed. Great Video wagsy, as always. Please post the link when the 134 meg version is available.

  3. Excellent use of your audio to fit the mood of your clips. Very watchable

    steve B)

  4. Wags, that's awesome, especially considering it's from a single day's diving and uploaded the same day. I don't think I've ever seen such steady camera work.

     

    How did you white balance the clip of the table coral clip (at 02:37)? At exactly that depth? On a white slate? With the blue water filter in? Just wondered because it looks rather red.

     

    Looking forward to the high quality version.

     

    Nick

  5. Very nice shots wagsy. I liked so much, and really good visibility. Waiting to see the video with high quality that you mention. I add you in my feedreader.. Anyway, perhaps some of us would like to see the girls, so I upload a small video( 1.17mb wmv) without audio whera you may see them.... :D jiji :unsure: .. a greeting. (It is not an adult video ehh ¡¡).

    GIRLS

  6. Hey thanks for your comments.

     

    Yes Nick you are correct about the table coral being abit to red. Sometimes Im abit lazy and don't rebalance just for a shot when I know that if I move the camera slightly in another direction it will be spot on or I'm going back to a position I was just at. Its easy to kick out abit of red out when editing if needed. I wanted to leave it just as it was shot for this demo. The camera was WB using the sun and coral/sand method, no slate.

     

    miguelvideosub nice clip there, any more :unsure:

  7. Could you clone in some naked girls?

  8. Good stuff Wags, but no more posting videos like this. Or I will end up buying a video camera...

    Edited by acroporas
  9. Was she TOUCHING MARINE LIFE!??!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

     

    hahahah ;)

     

    Nice video. I'm going to shoot one just like it, on my next trip, except I'm going to use an older, fatter, male version of your model because those are the only kinds I get on my trips. :)

    Edited by echeng
  10. If I posted some :unsure: girls I would be in big trouble...you will just have to put up with Kelly in the shots.

     

    Having said that here is a Floppy Whale Shark clip with some bikini girls in it. It also shows what we get up to on a Floppy Sharking day.

    Floppy Whale Shark Clip 11megs wmv

     

    She had to touch that Sea Snake to move it out of the way so the fishermen up top would not hook it and drag it around. :D

    Eric I would of thought a guy like you traveling to those locations would have babes knocking at your door and carrying all your toys for you. Reading what you get up to is great by the way.

     

    The larger version is HERE 134 megs H.264 Took abit to load this time, hope it did not get corrupted....

  11. Eric does have chicks hanging off him! i have seen it!!!

     

    hehehe

     

    Hmm, do i tryi to download this? whynot, what the hell, lets close down Yap!!!

    i have the power!

  12. Eric does have chicks hanging off him! i have seen it!!!

     

    Hmmm...they must have been spinners......

  13. Having said that here is a Floppy Whale Shark clip with some bikini girls in it. It also shows what we get up to on a Floppy Sharking day.

     

    These are nice clips.

     

    Are you diving with a rebreather or OC?

  14. Having said that here is a Floppy Whale Shark clip with some bikini girls in it. It also shows what we get up to on a Floppy Sharking day.

    Floppy Whale Shark Clip 11megs wmv

    Wicked clip of you jumping in. How many extra kg did you need to pull that one off? Or was it a little cleverness in post?

  15. What kind of chicks though Mike :D

     

    Mr maischan, the Floppy Whale Sharks are all shot just snorkeling.

     

    Hey that would be good for a domain name I recond.

    www.floppywhalesharks.com :unsure:

     

    Nick, it's how the days are shot in the housing with the Navigator 900,

    although that clip was made up for a demo for the mob we go out with.

    Kelly took the diving down shot of the shark snorkeling. On a good day we just rewind, suck it in, add graphics, music, encode and burn.

  16. I meant the bit where you(?) jump in, descend instantly,the bubbles clear, and you're looking around without your camera or head moving throughout.

  17. O that...I just spin the housing around, hit record and jump in and start swimming with it rolling and try to look as normal as I can :unsure:

    Maybe then when I edit it put in a fade to the shark or something from the bubbles.

  18. The larger version is HERE 134 megs H.264 Took abit to load this time, hope it did not get corrupted....

    Wagsy, I download the file and it seem it´s corrupted. Only I could download 64mg, mor e o less, and when I tried to look it, the quick time player said that it´s a problem with buffer or something about it. I did not stop to download ( was along). Is only happen to me?...thanks for sharing..

  19. Mmm thought it was abit suss in the uploading.

    I will set it uploading again tonight.

     

    Thanks for checking.

  20. I got 127Mb of it on my first attempt but couldn't play it.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.