Damn and Blast! You will be two days ahead of me on the Oriskany! (But I have got further to come.) Got the 10.5mm already!
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Most versatile/Most commonly used lens
Started by brycegroark ·
- 24Posts
- 24Replies
Read-only discussion
Most versatile/Most commonly used lens
-
-
Not sure what your schedule is, but our dive shop (Orlando area) is doing a three tank dive in West Palm Beach on Tuesday if you're interested. Unfortunately I have to work.
-
That 10.5 sounds pretty good. Does Canon have anything like that or just the 10-22?
Not yet---but when & if they do, I'll dust off the credit card. In the meantime, the 10-22 is fun to shoot. Soft edges at 10, but that's what the crop tool is for.

-
Interesting thread: the author asked about the most versatile lens people uses and a majority here (including me) recommended the 10.5DX lens that the last thing you can tell about it is 'versatile'
