Expect an announcment from Nikon within the next month because I just ordered two Nikon D200 bodies today!!! I'm thinking rather than just call them D200 #1 and D200 #2 that I might just name these bodies "Brad & Angelina"...or maybe "Alba & Jolie".
Anyway, I anticipate that about one month after these new babies are delivered next week, Nikon will finally reveal that a full frame sensor Nikon camera will be released just before Christmas.
Ahhh well...I'll just have to be content with the D200's for a few years. My lovely wife is thrilled that I purchased the D200's since she will now inherit one of my D70 cameras (don't feel bad for her as there is not a scratch on the D70). The other D70 will remain in the Sealux housing for macro work.
Are we having fun yet? Digital photography gave us the promise of not having to splurge $$$ on film...but we seem to have merely transferred the funds we're saving into a seemingly never-ending escalation of digital camera upgrades... Argghhhhh!
Cheers mates, Jett ![]()