Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

couple IDs

Started by cdascher ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

couple IDs

11 posts
  1. These are a couple of citters that I can't quite find...I wish the red and white nudi did not have the little dingleberry hanging off but so be it.

    post-1906-1151196414_thumb.jpg

    post-1906-1151196457_thumb.jpg

    Edited by cdascher
  2. The cute little branch is Hypselodoris purpureomaculosa. I'll leave that nasty worm eating vertebrate for someone to do! :D

  3. I'm no expert in this, but the fish looks to me like a reticulated sandperch (parapercis tetracantha).

     

    And as for the nudi, what's that dingleberry you're talking about? :D

     

    post-4904-1151207712_thumb.jpg

  4. yep, sandperch... nice pics chris

  5. Thanks all...nice Photoshopping Matt :D

  6. Yes, Matt is a cheater extraordinaire..... :D

  7. Since you all are on a role...here are a few more from Indonesia that I can't nail down either, THe yellow one looks a little like Notodoris but I am not sure. :D

    post-1906-1151219792_thumb.jpg

    post-1906-1151219808_thumb.jpg

    post-1906-1151219850_thumb.jpg

  8. aha... middle one is one i got in PI last month too.. its a worm...

     

    Leslie loves worms!!!

  9. Yes, Matt is a cheater extraordinaire..... :D

     

    I hope that's meant as a compliment, Mike :(

     

    The one on the left is elysia ornata

    The middle one is a flatworm, as mentioned by Mike. I think it's a pseudoceros lindae.

    The one on the right is a notodoris minor (it's actually on the front cover of the Debelius nudi book).

  10. yes it is.. i think... :D

  11. great...thanks again :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.