Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Looking for dark blue surface ripples from uw

Started by bmyates ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for dark blue surface ripples from uw

6 posts
  1. Do any of you know where I can find a simple dark blue photo of the surface with ripples or waves? Something like the upper right portion of the attached photo, but an entire screen of it. I can shoot one myself in December in Indonesia, but need something I can use until then...

    post-65-1153632750_thumb.jpg

  2. you payin?

  3. you payin?

     

    Good question, Mike - sorry I didn't say...

     

    I'm willing to pay something, but since it's only for my personal (non-commercial) Underwater Reflections website, which will experience quite limited use and viewing--mostly to raise a little money for charity--I'm not willing to pay much. Just doing a Google search, I found what I was looking for, but the cost for it is about $350, and it's not worth it to me to pay that much (I can just leave the background black until I can take a background photo of my own). Considering the VERY limited use, I guess I'd probably pay $100, but not more unless it was a "spectacular" shot. IOW, nobody's going to get rich on this one...including me. :D

  4. This is about the closest I have in an online gallery:

     

    SB39.jpg

     

    Alex

  5. Is this what you were thinking of Bruce? (Original is RAW, so it can be tweaked if necessary).

     

    bruce_samplewater.jpg

    Edited by segal3
  6. Thanks, Matt . Alex's image was a little more what I was looking for, so I worked out a deal with him privately. I'm all set for now!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.