Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

BSoUP International Focus-on competition

Started by frogmansub ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

BSoUP International Focus-on competition

5 posts
  1. The British Society of Underwater Photographers invites entries for its second, annual International Focus On Competition, won by Wetpixel member Mike Veitch last year (click here to see the results).

     

    Again, no theme is being imposed on the participants this year, although the photograph must have been taken underwater. Please note that Aquarium and pool shots are not eligible.

     

    Your image should be saved as a JPG file no bigger than 1024 pixels wide x 768 pixels high with a file size no greater than 500KB and submitted here. You can send your images several times, but only your latest entry will be kept.

     

    The deadline for entering your image is Tuesday 15th August 2006 at 23:59:59 BST.

     

    Images will be judged by the audience at the BSoUP meeting on Wednesday 16th August and the winner will receive the International Focus On Competition trophy.

     

    Hopefully, Wetpixel members will do as well this year as they did last year !

     

    JP

  2. And the winner should pay me for postage of the trophy.....

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    ok, i am kidding...

     

    But its a great contest folks, i urge you to enter!

  3. And it is totally free to enter.

     

    Get your pictures in.

     

    Alex

  4. And the winner should pay me for postage of the trophy.....

    Darn it I didn't get a trophy last year .. what is joint third not good enough !!

     

    I will enter again .. if I can find a shot I like to enter .. maybe I'll go shoot something specially for it.

     

    I don't tend to enter competitions, but this one was easy and free and fun even though I wasn't there.

     

    Giles

  5. Great pics last year!! :D

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.