Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video Macro

Started by wagsy ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Video Macro

9 posts
  1. Hi all

    Here is a cool Nudi I nailed today on the Exmouth Navy Pier.

    They are grabs from the FX1 & Phenom with the Hoya +2 on the flip arm.

     

    First Pic Here

     

    Second Pic Here

  2. thats a cool nudi...

     

    i got the +4 on there with the flat port at the moment...

  3. Hey Wags

    As much as I like to see a Chromodoris Roboi, and since I picked on Shawn about his hammerhead, I have to say... this is a moving pictures forum, post vid! :lol:

  4. Wags ,

     

    Nice Nudi.

     

    These little guy's hang out on hydroids. It's a bit fuzzy but you get the picture.

     

    Shot with Bluefin, Flat port and standard macro flip filter.

    post-2339-1154953366_thumb.jpg

  5. Har Har, well they are not stills and they are not video..they are stillvids :lol:

     

    Peter abit blurry there, or is that an effect, what are they :)

     

    Out again tomorrow on the Pier and have the macro +4 on the flip arm this time. Where are you macro vids Mike?

     

    Here ya go Drew a demo Nudi video clip :lol: Yes the Pier is not blessed with blue water...can I leave the post here now :lol:

     

    NUDI VIDEO CLIP 1.66megs wmv

  6. O...I see now Peter..they are tiny Seahorses. Cool how small are they.

  7. Pmooney... don't you start too! :lol:

    Wags ,

     

    Nice Nudi.

     

    These little guy's hang out on hydroids.  It's a bit  fuzzy but you get the picture.

     

    Shot with Bluefin, Flat port and standard macro flip filter.

     

    Wags, you were this close to a off topic violation and force Mike V to make fun of your housing.

    The pic is a Hippocampus Pontohi. Of course it'd be much better looking in a vid. :)

     

    Har Har, well they are not stills and they are not video..they are stillvids :)

     

    Peter abit blurry there, or is that an effect, what are they :)

     

    Out again tomorrow on the Pier and have the macro +4 on the flip arm this time. Where are you macro vids Mike?

     

    Here ya go Drew a demo Nudi video clip :lol: Yes the Pier is not blessed with blue water...can I leave the post here now :lol:

     

    NUDI VIDEO CLIP 1.66megs wmv

    Edited by scubadru
  8. Well, there ya go. I had been wondering how long it would be before someone on here used that music for a clip... onya Wagsy.

     

    Nice work.

  9. Well.... i only put the +4 on 3 days ago and only used it once.. so blah blah blah...

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.