Folks,
I just finally added some movies from 2 trips to bali this spring. One is from Padang Bai and the other Tulamben. My older stuff was in DV, and now I have the HDV goods.
Hope you enjoy.
Read-only discussion
Folks,
I just finally added some movies from 2 trips to bali this spring. One is from Padang Bai and the other Tulamben. My older stuff was in DV, and now I have the HDV goods.
Hope you enjoy.
Hmm nice stuff but HDV is only good if you use the resolution... Give us more resolution please. Don't go nuts like Wags and his 100mb files but 10-15 is good... keep the little ones for guys like Mike V. He needs all the help he can get. ![]()
Good point...but with doing qt files and wmv files, by offering both small and large the work gets pretty heavy and so does the storage.
This seems like an interesting topic: what is the best or most appropriate way to present your HDV video on the web?
Files sizes, formats, multiple formats, frame size, etc?
-shawn
As someone who is off to Bali soon - it is great to see these vids (and others) to get a good idea about what is about and if there are any new creatures in the area.
Wetpixel members are providing a real public service (albeit to a minority interest group in the public!).
Alex
Yes Mike V needs lots of help... send him your single women....
Mike...i can't wait to visit you in Yap one day man...i am not a lovely lady but my smile is not so bad!
Shawn.... it ain't that bad here!!!
Hey...what are you saying...!![]()
Hey Wetpixel video forum is not a meet market forum!
Hey Wetpixel video forum is not a meet market forum!
... or is that meat market?? ![]()
Nice one Shawn...and nice wmv encoding there ![]()
Yeh Alex it is cool to check out places before you even get there by watching the clips but bad for getting side tracked from ones work.
There is the universal FLASH video but once the flash clip is on a page is seems hard to download first. I will mess around with it abit more.
I think we are stuck with small wmv and QT.
There are people interested in watching the big clips as well but more will watch the small ones.
I agree with Wags for the most part. I tend to avoid large clips unless i have lots of time to sit. Also, thanks wags for the conversion of qT to wmv again. I just was informed by Drew that flip4mac is now universal compatible. plan to download tomorrow and hopefully be wmv self sufficient. we'll see...
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.