Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Manta Action!

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

Manta Action!

26 posts
  1. :) Luisa and I are drooling around! I wish December would be the good season :blink: to go there as we have never been really lucky with manta birostris...
  2. Hey Ed,

     

    Look like Mike finally got a few shots in focus.

     

     

    That's because he was spending all his time helping us getting OUR shots in focus. For example, here he is giving Barb feedback. Notice how totally focused he is on the task at hand :)

     

    Ed

     

    post-2016-1155917999_thumb.jpg

  3. hahahah... i was wondering if that shot would ever appear.. hahahaha

     

    nice one!

  4. Beautiful footage. Simply beautiful. The good stable camera work made it really pleasurable to watch. Good framing and well-chosen soundtrack. Thank you, Mike, for sharing that--sure wish I were there! (And the picture quality (color saturation) from the Z-1 is just wonderful.)

     

    Mary Lynn

  5. Gorgeous, Mike...hmmm summer, eh? Maybe I should be coming there instead of Port Hardy! Stunning work.

    Marli

  6. Mike

     

    On one dive you captured images that many people would dive a lifetime to see. Stunningly beautiful. Great work! :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.