Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

The only video I have...

Started by davichin ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

The only video I have...

5 posts
  1. This is a pair of frogfish that were playing around. We saw four of them in the same rock

     

     

    Edited by davichin
  2. Yeah! I love embedded movies. How come all the frogfish I see just sit there? It's cool to see them so active.

     

    I'm working on getting other video formats working, too. Thanks for sharing!

  3. Eric, see if you can get QT and WMV as well.

  4. Eric,

    I thought you had been to KBR...the frog fish there are extremely active. I don't think I ever shot so much footage as I did there.

    Steve B)

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.