Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cocos & Malpelo Video Expose

Started by shawnh ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Cocos & Malpelo Video Expose

23 posts
  1. Ok, ok..i am working on the watermark. i may just rerender with lesser watermark and repost...if i have time. Otherwise, glad you enjoyed...gotta say, cocos is over the top.:D

  2. Shawn,

     

    I have not been able to view it yet either. I get the -37 error as well. Also, does not seem to open in InternetExplorer. Odd, I have had no problem with your other vids. But I want to see it!! :D

     

    ---

     

    OK - just had another look - the file name is too long, shorten it and it works fine :D

    Edited by jbonehoss
  3. Ok Folks,

    Based on some convincing feedback, i have shortened the file name length (should fix error -37 on windows machines). Also, I have massively reduced the size of copyright watermark and dropped alpha to 40% on it.

    Enjoy!

     

    RealmoftheSharks_ShortII

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.