Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

diver equipment protection program in Asia

Started by Mak_Jing ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

diver equipment protection program in Asia

4 posts
  1. Does anyone know of any insurance program similar to Diver Equipment protection program or the DAN equipment program based out in Asia? I was looking on their websites and it seems that I cannot purchase this insurance based out here in Asia (or maybe I have not found the right website).

     

    Jing

  2. See the big thread about insurance in 'the best' sections, mentioned there all the known options for insurance by people here.

  3. Do search for DEPP. That's what I use here in Thailand. I believe they will conver worldwide. Just make sure that you have an agent easily accessible if you need to make a claim. You only need to download the form and fill in the paper work and fax it to get the insurance policy started.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.