Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Thinking differently

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Thinking differently

21 posts
  1. Cheers for the thoughts Paul..

     

    Its only a few snaps to give me Ideas for a film I've been planning, a sort of storyboard type reminder, so no big worries... I seem to see exactly what I want through my eyes and the view finder but the camera (in my hands) seems to not be on the same level...I'm working on it.

     

    I am really starting to get the itch with stills, the more and more I take my mates Nikon out and about the more inspiration I get. Its just getting used to the controls. I lack that technical ability at the moment. Crikey, if I got hold of a housing there would be no stopping me !!!!

     

    Cheers again for the thoughts

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.