Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Are you seeing the full image from the camera chip?

Started by bondo ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Are you seeing the full image from the camera chip?

6 posts
  1. Seems to me I remember seeing a thread at some time about a program that could read information from a camera file (I'm assuming a RAW image) that would allow you to see more of the edges of the image. Is this right? :D Or was it a dream? Or am I going crazy, just hoping for such a tool? :D

  2. There is such a program. I don't remember the name right now, but I think I have it on another computer. I'll check that later.

     

    Anyway, don't expect 10 megapixels extra :D

  3. This will sort you out.

     

    wetpixel page

     

    you may want to Google for DNG Recover Edges as well, to see what other words of wisdom there is on the web

  4. Thank you very much for the information, I was sure the program had been written about here.

  5. Cheers Matt, it's an age and computer thingy :D

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.