Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Giants of the Deep

Started by wagsy ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Giants of the Deep

22 posts
  1. right.. didn't work...

     

    %)#)(&%#)%)_#&%#)*(&$_@#*+_@%&)(%

     

    I give up

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  2. Nice video wagsy..fantastic edition either. I have been some days away but it is a really plesare to see something like this when I return...thank you so much.

    It a real pleasure to watch your images and to be able to feel within the action that it transmits. In addition, excellent conversion to flash and excellent quality of image. My congratulations once again for your work.

    Greetings from Gran Canaria.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.