Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

any reason NOT to use 1GB CF cards?

Started by jpringle ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

any reason NOT to use 1GB CF cards?

24 posts
  1. I wonder is putting one of those hand warmer packs in the housing would help with the warmth and then the battery life?

     

    That's if they still make them...you know the one's you squeeze and they activate...what the heck were those called?

  2. Oddly enough they were called HAND WARMERS....lol

     

    heat_factory.gif

     

    Mark

  3. I have some of these, (REI sells them), my wife uses them in her boots and dry gloves. I thought of putting one in the housing but was affraid I might get fogging on the inside of the lens from the temperature differential.

  4. pepper, using that Lexar card, how's your battery power consumption? does it last longer than using normal 256MB CF card?

     

    Btw, I thought that in cold water the battery will last longer? :P

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.