Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

In London at the Weekend?

Started by John Bantin ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

In London at the Weekend?

11 posts
  1. If you are in London this week-end, the London International Dive Show is on at Excel, the London Exhibition Centre.

     

    At 13.00hrs each day, I have taken the risk of running another Digital Clinic where the audience can ask difficult questions. I have taken the precaution of backing myself with three people who know what they are talking about - Paul Kay, Paul Duxfield and Saeed Rashid.

     

    Come and give us bother!

  2. Any chance you could open the back door so I could bunk in!

  3. I'll be there on the Saturday - once Friday night's hangover has eased. Signing copies of The Art Of Diving and the new Dive Red Sea on stand 339. Come and say hello - no obligation to buy!

     

    Not there on Sunday as there is the small matter of England vs France at HQ, Twickenham. Gotta have priorities! When, alas, we are gonna take a pasting! Anyway the boys need all the support they can get these days.

     

    Alex

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  4. I'm hoping to be there...

     

    But I have no questions to ask.. well not camera wise. Maybe a good thing.

     

    Only thing is you 'pro' boys always end up hiding in the exclusive 'Look at us' hospitality area and I cannot get any free drink.

     

    Damn inconsiderate if you ask me.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Not there on Sunday as there is the small matter of England vs France at HQ, Twickenham. Gotta have priorities! When, alas, we are gonna take a pasting! Anyway the boys need all the support they can get these days.

     

    Alex

     

     

    Please do not throw your empty cans over my garden wall!

     

    JB

  6. Not there on Sunday as there is the small matter of England vs France at HQ, Twickenham. Gotta have priorities! When, alas, we are gonna take a pasting! Anyway the boys need all the support they can get these days.

     

    Alex

     

    I'm really looking forward to that game ! Alex, sometimes you can be so.... realistic ! :wacko:

     

    Are you in Twickers on Sunday ?

     

    JP

  7. I'll be there on Saturday with Zoe. My mother-in-law will be tagging along with us though, so no beer for me! :wacko:

     

    Cheers, Simon

  8. If you are in London this week-end, the London International Dive Show is on at Excel, the London Exhibition Centre.

     

    At 13.00hrs each day, I have taken the risk of running another Digital Clinic where the audience can ask difficult questions. I have taken the precaution of backing myself with three people who know what they are talking about - Paul Kay, Paul Duxfield and Saeed Rashid.

     

    Come and give us bother!

     

    Been looking forward to it and it should be a good session. Please say hi, and get those question ready for JB not me… :wacko:

  9. I'm at the show over the weekend, come along to Stand 419, AquaMarine Diving Bali and say hello too!

     

    John and saeedrashid, are hecklers welcome :wacko:

  10. I'm at the show over the weekend, come along to Stand 419, AquaMarine Diving Bali and say hello too!

     

    John and saeedrashid, are hecklers welcome :wacko:

     

    Sorry the first two rows are already taken for hecklers you will have to use the third.. :o

     

    saeed

  11. Sorry the first two rows are already taken for hecklers you will have to use the third.. :o

     

    saeed

     

    I was thinking more about at the back with the rowdy 6th formers :wacko:

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.