Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

eBay, again.....

Started by Scuba_SI ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

eBay, again.....

28 posts
  1. I've lost all faith in Ebay mostly because they really don't have an infrastructure to represent the one being screwed. They give "warnings" to crooks rather than kick them out. When you combine that with the high fees of Pay Pal and Ebay, they get too big a chunk of your money. Albeit it is hard to sell some items unless you use Ebay and a few bucks is better than no bucks at all. But something like dive gear will be best sold right here on good ol' WP. I will be selling my Titan D100 housing, 2 D100 cameras, and more shortly. I will be doing that HERE first rather than risking some Bucking (substitute the B for an F) crook taking me to the cleaners. For me, I do not use PayPal on expensive items and I say in my text that delivery confirmation AND Insurance is mandatory regardless of where the item is being shipped.

     

    Joe

    Edited by Kelpfish
  2. Enough with the porno comments already!

     

    Although i am as we speak sporting a mullet esque hairdo and a questionable beard....

  3. Although i am as we speak sporting a mullet esque hairdo and a questionable beard....

     

    Oh dear lord, now I'm going to be having nightmares! :rolleyes:

     

    mullet.jpg

  4. Smash girl, is that the new bf? WOW your taste sure is different :rolleyes:

     

    And Simon is english... blue movies are porn in englishese. He just tried to keep it clean on the job.

  5. Smash girl, is that the new bf? WOW your taste sure is different :rolleyes:

     

    And Simon is english... blue movies are porn in englishese. He just tried to keep it clean on the job.

     

    Heck no, Drew! The bf is much taller than that guy. And not quite as skinny. :ninja:

     

    And yes, I know Simon is English and what "blue movies" means in English English. I was just trying to protect his reputation, since we all know that he doesn't have anything to do with such films. Stills, on the other hand...

     

    Methinks we have hijacked this thread sufficiently!

  6. Don't worry Smash, Simon enjoys the popularity...

  7. Cousin Zeb..He thinks you've got a perdy mouth...

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(duelling banjo's)B

  8. Deliverance remake....did he audition as the corn holer?

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.