I have the Inon Macro lense for the Ike 6130.2. Does anyone know of a lense dock option for this setup, it gets real annoying having to carry that lense on my BC. Thanks!! ![]()
- 8Posts
- 8Replies
Read-only discussion
Lens Dock
-
-
If you're looking for a caddy see: http://www.underwaterdigital.net/inon%20ac...accessories.htm
-
That would work except I have Ikelite Deluxe ball arms.
-
-
That would work except I have Ikelite Deluxe ball arms.
Delta...you don't have to put the GB-Digital Lens Dock on the strobe arm. It will mount on the housing itself, out of the way and safe from damage. Being able to mount the GB-DLD on top of my housing is one of the many advantages. If it were mounted below, as in some of the home made ones, I would think it would leave the lens wide open to being scratched. With mine mounted on top, it is protected in part by the strobe arm.
You really can't beat how easy the GB-DLD is to use and how securely it holds your lens. No threading, just tighten a thumb screw and it holds!
-
Dee,
Thanks for your kind words. Let me know how it works on your Roatan trip!
-
I couldnt mount my lens dock on my strobe arm so I rigged this thing up. It only took a little while.
Dustin
-
Hey Dustin,
One suggestion I have is to bend the arm the holds the dock up at least 45 degrees so that the lens isn't pointing down, you might even want to consider bending it 90 degrees so that it points straight up.